Brass main body
|Ideal Pressure||0.1Mpa-0.5Mpa.Installation pressure release valve when exceed idea pressure|
|Standard Pressure||Dynamic pressure 0.3±0.02Mpa|
|Water Pressure Testing||1.6MPA|
|Air Pressure Testing||0.6MPA|
|Cold Water Supply Temperature||4-29°C|
|Hot Water Supply Temperature||55-85°C|
|Proposed Water Supply Temperature||55-70°C|
|Out Water Temperature Range||20-55°C|
|The Safety Temperature||38°C|
|Safety Characteristic||If cold water supply fails, flow rate will be reduced to virtually shut off which avoid the risk of scalding|
|Temperature Accuracy||Kept constant±2°C for the setting|
|The Thickness of Chrome Plating||Nicket>8um Chrome>0.2um|
|Quality Guaratee||5 Years Quality Guarantee|
|1. Operating pressure: 0.05 - 1.0 Mpa|
2. Theoretic pressure: 0.1 - 0.5 Mpa If the pressures over 0.5 Mpa, please installation a relief pipe.
3. Cold water supply: 5 - 29 ºC
4. Hot water supply: 50 - 80 ºC
5. Adjustable temperature range: 20 - 50 ºC
6. The most comfortable temperature: 38 ºC
Under 0.3Mpa, cold water temperature within 18--23ºC; hot water temperature within 60--80ºC.
7. Safety test: If interrupted cold water supply within 5 seconds, the outflows reducing to 1.9L/Min automatically, the outflows less than or equal to150ml, the outflows temperature: less than or equal to 49 ºC.
8. Life test: Testing under EN817, GB/T18145-2000 (over 70.000 cycles), Testing under CSA B125-98 ASSE 1016 (over 10.000 cycles).
9. Sensitivity test: If inlet water temperature is constant, and the pressure in changeable about 20%, the outflows temperature changes less than or equal to 2ºC; If inlet water pressure is constant and hot water temperature changes in 50-80ºC, cold water changes in 5-29ºC then the outflows temperature changes less than or equal to 2ºC.
10. Applicable Standards:CSA B125-98 ASSE 1016 EN1111 AS-4032.1
11. The water supply pressure impacts on outflows temperature: Please read the following chart (Fig.1).
Группа Продуктов : Термостатический Смеситель